Our team has an immediate 12-month contract opening for a Software Engineer.
- Develop, integrate, and debug Linux/Android media software(graphics, camera, kernel drivers, framework software, etc.)
- Develop internal automated testing for user-mode and kernel-mode code to support quality assurance
- Develop and debug diagnostic tools for internal development teams
- Evaluate and improve software performance
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Programming ability in C/C++ or a master of taking advantage of C/C++ to implement the right design patterns
- Ability to balance tradeoffs between architecture, design and performance
- Experience with computer architectures, parallel and asynchronous programming, and performance analysis of those systems
- Strong knowledge of Android/linux system fundamentals is an asset.
- Experience in driver or HAL development
- Comfortable with OS internals, such as RTOS， Linux， multithreading, virtual memory, interrupts, DMA, caching and performance tuning, etc.
- Deep understanding of memory management concepts
- Experience with one or more large-scale C++ embedded system projects
- Experience with graphics/camera technology concepts
- Bachelor or higher degree in a Computer-related field is desired