Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Director
- Responsible for the technical competitiveness of the company's data and privacy protection research, a breakthrough innovation in core technical fields such as applied cryptography and privacy protection technology.
- Responsible for providing technical insights, transforming them into the direction of technological evolution and formulating large-scale research directions.
- Responsible for lab team management, project operation, culture, and value inheritance, to achieve efficient operation of lab organization.
- Responsible for planning a strategy for technical research to drive and achieve the realization of the commercial potential.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering or related field; with a strong focus on Data and Privacy Protection.
- Strong research background in applied cryptography and privacy protection technology.
- Industry-leading experience and an outstanding track record of research achievements in the field of data security.
- Experience in leading a team and project from project establishment, and mid-term review, to project completion.
- Experience in planning a strategy from technical research to commercial realization is an asset.