Our team has an immediate 12-month contract opening for a Technology Planning Expert.
- Explore and define the technology trends, directions and developments that will have a significant impact on the domain of trustworthiness in the mid-term and long-term.
- Identify large granularity technologies in the direction of business priorities.
- Conduct technology insights on both academia and industry, delivering cutting-edge information with depth and forward-thinking.
- Conduct benchmarking and leading practice analysis by communicating with external experts, think-tanks and etc.
- Provide independent options and judgements on key issues.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering or related field; PhD is an asset.
- Familiar with the methodology of technology insight or strategic planning; 3+ years’ experience in technology insight or strategic planning is an asset.
- Strong technical background related to one or more of the following domains - Software Engineering, Security (including Data Security and Privacy, System Security and Application Security), Formal Methods and Testing, System Engineering, Intelligent Complex System.
- Systematic thinking and open-minded, have strong ability in project management and operation, with a solid background in summarizing, refining and outputting materials.