Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Technology Expert.
- Responsible for the technical competitiveness of the company's system security research, a breakthrough innovation in core technical fields such as operating system security, trusted execution environment, trusted computing, etc., and building advanced system security technology competitiveness in the industry.
- Responsible for technical insight, planning, and layout in the field of system security, creating technical leaps, opening up new technical research directions, and transforming technology into business competitiveness.
- Responsible for lab team building, attracting top talents from around the world through world-class problems, cooperating with top scientific research teams at home and abroad, and building a highly professional team of system security experts that is top-class in the industry.
- Responsible for lab team management, project operation, culture, and value inheritance, to achieve efficient operation of lab organization.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and experience with Linux appliance/application development.
- Experience with kernel development (Linux or other)
- Experience with device driver development and userspace driver development
- Experience with embedded systems, low-level board development, and board bring-up
- Experience with server hardware virtualization technologies such as KVM/QEMU or Xen
- Knowledge of trusted execution environments (TEE) such as ARM TrustZone or Intel SGX is an asset
- Knowledge of cryptographic libraries (e.g. OpenSSL, LibreSSL, mbed TLS) is an asset