Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Software Expert.
- In charge of the software planning in digital power real-time simulation field, including but not limited to providing technical insights into real-time simulation development, understanding industry trends, collecting customer and product pain points, conducting competition analysis, identifying key breakpoints, building core competitiveness, and fully communicating and interacting with relevant internal teams
- Ensure the effective implementation and execution of technical plans
- Lead the software design of the CPU+FPGA heterogeneous real-time simulation platform, streamline the software tool chain from large-scale system modeling to software loading, and meet the real-time simulation requirements of regional and large-scale power grids
- Responsible for the automatic segmentation algorithm and high-precision solver algorithm of the Next-Generation power system model, in order to realize the highly efficient and stable operation of the Next-Generation power system model
- Plan the technical roadmap of N+X generations of real-time simulation's software, tackle key technologies, and build core competitiveness to ensure technology leadership
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You hold a PhD or Master’s degree in the field of Real-Time Simulation or in a similar background in Research & Development
- Real-time simulation core software (such as CPU tool chain, FPGA tool chain, and real-time simulation bottom-layer software) planning and design capability
- Professional knowledge in large system modeling, electrical system design, CPU real-time operating system design, FPGA IP design, HDL programming, etc.
- Background in power system EMT simulation and have a deep understanding of on-grid simulation requirements
- Have international technological forward-looking vision, keen insight, analysis, and decision-making capabilities on cutting-edge technology trends, and be able to build differentiated competitiveness in the industry
- Proven experience with new technology development initiatives and innovation
- Excellent oral and verbal communication in English