Our team has an immediate 12-month contract opening for a Software Engineer.
- Develop, integrate, and debug Linux/Android graphics drivers that implement Vulkan, OpenGL, and/or OpenCL.
- Ensure driver compliance with Khronos feature test suites.
- Develop internal automated testing for user-mode and kernel-mode drivers to support quality assurance.
- Develop and debug diagnostic tools for internal development teams.
- Evaluate and improve driver performance.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Programming ability in C/C++ or a master of taking advantage of C/C++ to implement the right design patterns.
- Ability to balance tradeoffs between architecture, design and performance.
- 3+ years of programming experience in OpenGL and/or Vulkan, or mobile game programming.
- Experience with computer architectures, parallel and asynchronous programming, and performance analysis of those systems.
- Strong knowledge of Android system fundamentals and driver model concepts.
- Comfortable with OS internals, such as multithreading, virtual memory, interrupts, DMA, caching and performance tuning, etc.
- Deep understanding of memory management concepts.
- Experience with graphics driver performance profiling.
- Bachelor or higher degree in a Computer-related field is desired.