Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Software Engineer.
- Explore and leverage advanced technologies to build the next-generation elastic, composable and service-oriented software architecture for Huawei’s data communication products (switch/router/IOT).
- Solve technical challenges in the areas, including but not limited to, micro-kernel OS, compiler techniques, programming language and runtime, NoSql DB, concurrency control, high performance execution, trusted execution, high availability and virtualization.
- Optimize runtime performance and resource consumption, improve development process and software quality.
- Help migrate legacy code to new software architecture.
- Design, code, test and collaborate with others.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BS degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Working knowledge of C, C++ and Linux.
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Familiarity with all the stages of software life cycle, development tools and build process.
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals, CPU architecture and data networking.
- Proficiency in other programming languages (Java/Go/Python/Lua/Shell/…) is an asset.
- Strong ability to research complex topics, distill knowledge into concrete solutions.
- Creative analytical skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.