Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Senior Researcher.
- Participate in applied research projects in Huawei.
- Research on fundamental theories of natural language processing and machine learning.
- Build competitiveness of products by filing patents for intellectual properties.
- Publish and present research work at top NLP/ML conference venues.
- Define and implement academic & applied research in machine learning, NLP, and Large-scale conversation pre-training models with a collaborative team of researchers.
- Apply deep understanding of AI technology to solve technical problems, collaborate with other researchers in the company.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Obtained PhD degree in Computer Science or related field, specializing in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, NLP or similar fields.
- Deep understanding of machine learning and natural language processing models and techniques.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with deep learning / NLP framework such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, AllenNLP, HuggingFace transformers library, etc.
- 3+years of expertise in at least one area of NLP research (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, speech processing, image processing, large language model, generative AI, etc.)
- Published in one of the top ML/NLP conference venues (e.g. NeurIPS, AAAI, IJCAI, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ECCV, ACL, EMNLP, KDD, ACM-MM, Interspeech, AAMAS, SIGMOD, ICASSP, SIGIR, CIKM, ICRA, IV, INFOCOM, SIGCOM, AISTATS, etc.)
- Solid programming skills with C++ and/or Java and/or Python.
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation-focused.