Our team has an immediate permanent opening for Senior Principal Architect.
- Explore the best deployment solution and evolution for wireless communication software on the cloud platform.
- Explore the software architecture adjustments needed for wireless access systems to adapt to IT protocol stacks and cloud containerization scenarios (Kubernetes). Design architecture solutions to optimize the task scheduling on the control plane and maximize the performance of data transmission on the user plane.
- Identify and solve performance issues and architectural challenges that limit wireless access systems on the cloud platform. Provide assistance to improve the overall technical capabilities of the development team.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Highly skilled in C/C++ programming language with expertise in design patterns and software design principles. Experience in developing large-scale software product, following agile methods, developer self-testing, large-scale software refactoring, etc.
- Experience in commercializing products using software architecture patterns/design patterns.
- Experience in developing and optimizing high complexity, large-scale systems.
- Familiar with component design and microservice architecture. Experience in design and implement distributed and parallel computing processing is an asset.
- Knowledgeable in parallel processing architecture and implementation of distributed systems, modern heterogeneous parallel computing architecture and programming is an asset.
- Knowledgeable in IT protocol stack of the cloud native platform and design of accelerator such as DPDK and QAT is an asset.