Our team has an immediate 12-month contract opening for a Researcher.
- Perform cutting-edge research in formal specification, formal verification, and contribute to productive use of formal methods in system development within Huawei
- Build expertise on a wide spectrum of formal methods tools, and contribute to tool chain development and documentation
- Conduct training for Huawei engineers in aspects of formal methods if needed
What you’ll bring to the team:
- PhD or Master's in a relevant field of Computer Science or Software Engineering, for example, software correctness tools, model checking, automated/interactive theorem proving, automated software engineering, static and dynamic analysis, programming languages, and software testing
- Tool development skills are desired, including software development experience using imperative programming languages such as C++, Java and functional programming languages such as Haskell, OCaml, Scala