Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Researcher.
- Lead our research team to explore, develop and eventually deploy state-of-the-art networking technologies and protocols for Huawei's global AI infrastructure, cloud and data-center networks, delivering innovations and performance to forge product competitiveness.
- Explore new opportunities with understanding of the company/product line strategies and industry development trends and identification of business problems and core challenges, orchestrating research and technologies across the research and business scene into a single, cohesive technical road-map.
- Build up and maintain effective communication with professionals in both academia and industry and ensure Huawei’s value is being delivered.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- PhD degree in computer science, machine learning, or related technical fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience in research, or engineering and technical innovation.
- Expertise in AI infrastructure, HPC or data-center networking technologies, including but not limited to; RDMA, network protocol stack optimization, collective communication scheduling, traffic engineering/routing, congestion control, topology design and resource allocation.
- Experience in networking, data network architectures, software architecture, and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated strong influence on the networking technologies, in academia or industry context.