Our team has an immediate permanent opening for a Researcher - Computer Graphics.
- Partner with colleagues to discuss project needs and ideas + assess technical feasibility.
- Document and share your research prototype programming knowledge + recommend our best practices.
- Engage with the research community at large, including university collaborations, intern recruiting and mentorship, and publishing and participation in top-tier conferences.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A track record of research impact, including high quality publications in Computer Graphics
- Solid software engineering skills
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficiency in C/C++/Python/Java & advanced mathematical and analytical capabilities
- Energetic, self-motivated and execution-oriented individuals that are passionate about computer graphics
- A collaborative and innovative spirit
- Ph.D. in computer graphics or related area is an asset
- Knowledge of GPU architectures and APIs is an asset
- Experience in a field related to computer graphics is an asset
- Hands-on experience in physically based rendering is an asset
- Hands-on experience in physics simulation and animation is an asset
- Hand-on experience in game engine like UE, Unity and O3DE is an asset
- Knowledge of distributed computing system is an asset