Our team has an immediate 12-month contract opening for a Researcher.
- Build optimized deep learning architectures for computer vision or natural language processing tasks.
- Optimize DL models on various hardware.
- Read academic papers and keep up-to-date with recent advances.
- Design, implement and integrate models and algorithms.
- Evaluate, analyze and drive insights from experiments.
- Closely collaborate with researchers and provide solutions for engineers.
- Publish scientific papers.
What you'll bring to the team:
- MS/Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in applying deep learning models to computer vision or natural language processing tasks, and demonstrating through work experience, internships, or projects.
- Experience in Deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, with creative thinking and attention to details.
- Strong software development skills.
- Hands-on experience and excellent knowledge with at least one deep learning architecture (Transformers, GNN, CNN, GAN, LSTM, VAE, ...).
- Publications in top tier conferences.
- Experience in Bayesian Optimization, Reinforcement Learning, evolutionary algorithms, Pruning, Knowledge Distillation, Quantization.