Our team has an immediate Co-op opening for a Software Engineer.
- C++ software development for POC projects.
- Supports senior researchers on a variety of research-oriented projects
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Strong C/C++ programming abilities and software engineering skills.
- C++ development experience in Linux environment.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms with data structures, and understanding of the computational complexity of algorithms.
- A good understanding of security, cryptography, and experience in security feature development using C++ is an asset.
- A good understanding of Python programming is an asset.